Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Midway Motivation - Mum's the Word

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I have a brand new Guest Designer for you today to give you a little motivation for our current challenge - Mum's the Word.  So, please give a big warm welcome to Tammy ...



Hi, my name is Tammy and I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our two fur-babies! I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life. But, when I started to make cards I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to colour and create with paper. I think the best way to describe my style would be ... bold colouring with mostly 'cute' images and I love my die cuts!

I'm very excited to join Jan and the entire team this month as a Guest Designer! Thank You!

oooOooo

Here's Tammy's adorable project for our current challenge 'Mum's the Word' ...


Stamp - LOTV 'Rosie Posy'

Many thanks, Tammy.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 13th March, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.


Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the colours work so well. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the GDT spot this month ladies! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx