Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 4 April 2015

Midway Motivation - Easter Time

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I have another brand new Guest Designer for you today to give you a little motivation for our current challenge - Easter Time.  So, please give a big warm welcome to Hannah ...



Hi, I have always been creative - I am a paper crafter at heart, although I also paint, knit and crochet (I cannot sew, and am terrified of the sewing machine - although I really would like one!)

I started paper crafting a few years ago after finding a crafting TV channel and fell in love with scrapbooking. After making a scrapbook album for my mum one Christmas I had a heap of scraps left over and turned to cardmaking to get them used - cue finding yet another craft! I started to make all our Birthday and Christmas cards, and last year made all our Wedding stationery.

I joined Stampin' Up as a demonstrator in June last year, and blog at least four times a week. I also hold craft classes from my home in Teeside several times a month, as well as teaching card-making to ladies with dementia in the care home where I work.

oooOooo

Here's Hannah's beautiful project for our current 'Easter' challenge ...




Stamp - Stampin' Up 

Many thanks, Hannah.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 10th April, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.


Hugz, Jan xx

1 comment:

  1. wow this was a great page!! you should also check this video for a lot of motivation!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcNhY3y3Eo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx