Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 13 June 2015

Midway Motivation - Father's Day

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I am back with a returning Guest Designer for you today to give you a little extra motivation for our current 'Father's Day' challenge.  So please welcome back,  Diane ...



I am a wife and mum to three grown-up children and a little grandson.  I live in a small town in Mid-Wales and craft as a hobby and have been crafting as far back as I can remember.  I do lots of different crafts and love trying something new - my Mum taught me to knit when I was about seven and I have recently started to teach myself crochet.

I have had Fibromyalgia for over ten years which leaves me in constant pain, but my crafting helps take my mind off the pain.  Card making is my main craft and I have a craft room which I share with my husband's junk collection.  His trade is a plasterer/builder, so he often brings bits home for me that people throw out.  I enjoy recycling and a lot of my storage is second hand, free or re-used.  I often pick up found bits and pieces for my crafting, like ribbon off clothes, washers, string, packaging - I am a bit of a hoarder!

oooOooo

Here's Diane's fab project for our current challenge ...


Stamps - Docrafts Papermania
(For full details pop over to Diane's blog here)


Many thanks, Diane.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 19th June, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.


Hugz, Jan xx

3 comments:

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx