Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 19 September 2015

Midway Motivation - Autumn Leaves

Welcome back to our 
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I'm back with our Guest Designer for September to give you a little motivation for our current challenge - 'Autumn Leaves'.  So, in case you missed it last time, here's a little bit about Jan ...

Hi, I am married to my poor hubby Bob (putting up with me and my crafty stash) and I have two fabulous sons who have given me seven (soon to be eight) grandchildren between them.

I have crafted most of my life, but it's only the last couple of years I have really got into stamping and I have been blogging around four years now at http://janlovetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/
http://janlovetocraft.blogspot.co.uk
oooOooo

Here's Jan's gorgeous project for our current challenge ...



Many thanks, Jan.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 25th September, and I will be back with details of our next challenge the following day.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card for midway motivation. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get motivated from different stories around the world everyday on lifepulp

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx