Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 20 September 2014

Midway Motivation - Autumn Colours

Welcome back to our brand new
 'Midway Motivation' post here at 
FANTASY STAMPERS.

I am back today with our second Guest Designer, Leslie to give you a little motivation for our current challenge.  In case you missed it last time, here's a little bit about her ...




My name is Leslie, I'm married with two grown children and one granddaughter, and I live in north Florida. I began scrapbooking about 40 years ago, way back when scrapbooks were really bland - before all the fun papers and embellishments came about. For the last 20 years or so, my paper passion has been card making. I started out making computer-generated cards, graduated to card kits, then quickly realized that having my own stash of stuff was the way to go! The rest is history, as they say! I'm addicted to rubber stamping and also enjoy making 3-D paper projects, especially paper shoes and mini albums, and have been known to alter a few tins and boxes. Thanks to my sister, I also started beading and making jewelry about a year or so ago. 

A huge thanks to Jan and the Fantasy Stampers crew for having me on board the month of September. Looking forward to getting inky fingers with all of them! ;)

oooOooo

Here's Leslie's fab project for our current challenge 'Autumn Colours' ...


Stamp - Gina K Designs

Many thanks, Leslie.


So, there is still plenty of time to join us - the current challenge will close on the 26th September, and I will be back with details of our next challenge on 27th September.

Hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx