Followers

Follow this blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Current Challenge

To jump straight to our current challenge - click HERE.

Saturday 29 August 2015

# 44 - The Colour Purple

Welcome back to the 
'Fantasy Stampers Challenge'.


Just a reminder if you are new to our challenge - 
your project doesn't have to be 
of a 'Fantasy' nature.

First of all, 'Thank You' to those of you that joined us for our last challenge 'Boys Rule!' - we had some fab entries, but please remember that we are a stamping challenge, so unfortunately we are unable to consider digital images for our Top 3. Please don't forget to pop back tomorrow to check out our 'Winner's Post'.

Secondly, I have some exciting news today as we introduce two brand new Design Team members to our challenge, so please say hello to Maria and Lesley.


MARIA 


My name is Maria and I live in Wirral with my two teenagers, and various other animals. I discovered rubber stamping about ten years ago starting as an occasional hobby, but my passion has grown over the years and I now teach and demonstrate stamping, cardmaking and mixed media full time.  I'm delighted to be joining the team at Fantasy Stampers and look forward to sharing my inky stampy creations with you.


LESLEY 


Hello, my name is Lesley aka Stamping Bubbles in the blogging world. I am a forty something mother of four living in Cheshire and work in a local primary school as a higher level teaching assistant. I have been crafting all my life, starting knitting and sewing doll's clothes when I was a child. I began making cards in 1997 using machine embroidery, but discovered stamping in 2009. Now I enjoy stamping, colouring with various mediums and die cutting. I started blogging in 2013 so I could enter the many blog challenges and now am a member of the Spectrum Noir TV and the Winter Wonderland design teams. I am incredibly proud to have been asked to join the Fantasy Stampers design team.

oooOooo

So, here we go with Challenge No.44 - our theme for the next two weeks is ...


Just happens to be one of my favourite colours, so can't wait to see all your 'purple' projects!

BUT please remember, we are a stamping challenge so your project MUST include stamping and please state clearly which stamp/stamps you used in your blog post (no digital images please)

Here's what the Design Team made for your inspiration ...

Stamp - Lavinia Stamps 'Fairy House'

Stamp - Honeydoo Stamps 'Butterfly Border'

Stamp - My Paper World '3D Rose Set'
Visible Image 'Large Butterfly'

Stamp - Clarity 'Shepherd's Purse'
and 'May your Dreams'

LESLEY
Stamp - LOTV 'Christmas Candle'

Stamp - LOTV 'Alium Panel' and 'Tag Greeting'

Stamp - Little Claire '3 Cheers for Christmas Snowmen'


Fantastic work from the DT once again 
- thank you ladies.

And 'Thank You' to those of you leaving comments
about our DT projects - they are much appreciated.

Now it's over to you - to submit your entry just click on the little blue button below and remember to link your entry back to our blog. We will be around to visit your blogs over the next fortnight and I will be back with details of our next challenge on the 12th September.

Wishing you all lots of luck,
Big hugz, Jan xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies and welcome to your new DT members both from my neck of the woods. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and words of support mean a great deal, so thank you in advance xx